Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Was on holiday last week in Ibiza and made the mistake of booking a hotel in San Antonio. Thank goodness is was on the edge and away from the night life!

Spent all our time away from the hotel with my Niece who is Spanish and lives in Ibiza town so only suffered the revellers in the early hours of the morning on their way home.

Have lots of pics to go through over this coming weekend, but thought you might like to see this one. Every evening the sunset was awesome so I set up the tripod on the rocks outside the hotel, remote release on the Nikon D700 with a Nikon 24 - 70 F2.8 lens. Of course there was the obligatory tumbler of whisky in the other hand!

Regards

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
I remember it well and the sunrises the other side of the island, I really liked the idea of a night out starting at sunset and finishing at noon...brilliant

·
Registered
15,171 Posts
A beautiful scene Chris and the way you have handled the exposure is spot on.

I do think though you might consider breaking the rule of thirds on this one though. Block out the top two thirds of the photograph and have a look at the bottom third, is there anything there, does it add anything to the photograph? I am not saying it does or doesn't, its your photograph, have a play.......

stew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.