Motorhome Facts Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people, collected out new dealer special swift champagne 184 (equivalent to a swift select 184) last week, so far were loving it, my only problem so far is the rear seatbelts! We purposely bought this model for the 4 travelling seats but the rear 2 seatbelts are very short compared to other standard seatbelts, very tight around an average adult! Has any one had this same problem? I’ve looked at seatbelt extenders but the buckle is not a standard buckle and can’t find the right ones. Need to extend these some how as when travelling with 3/4 adults it’s not comfortable and probably not safe if there too tight and chocking the passengers.

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
I thought seat belts all have inertia reels these days, and therefore fully adjustable.

The last ones I installed (about 13 years ago) had arrows on the mechanism that needed to be facing vertically down to operate correctly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.