Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am a novice to motorhomes and this site but I di have a T4, if in any way I can help non technical count me in. Hopefully one day I will have half the knowledge you lot have out there.

·
Premium Member
5,753 Posts
t4's

i have a clubman on a t4 and would be very reluctant to sell it i know that it's only the cab that's metal,but 8 years old and not a sign of rust, :lol: also no repair's,so far 2 new battrie's 2 exhaust's,and that's it
pete

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ours is a 94 1.9tdi with 100k+ and relative to other campers , not well looked after but it sounds excellent - as one very jealous (T3 owner) told me "If the AA use the 1.9 they can't be too bad"

We were going to buy a T3 but decided that unless you want a T3 because its a T3 a T4 would be much better. I know the T3 has more room internally but we did want a campervan first and then worry about the base vehicle next. I'm glad we made the choice we did and can't fault the T4 style one bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.