Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a table which drops doen to create a bed from the dinette. However part that is attached to the table is breaking. I have tried all of the usual places to see if they do anything suitable but drawn a blank. Does anybody know of a place a can get a suitable replacement?

Our motorhome is a Elnagh imported from Germany

Please see photos for the type of bracket.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,012 Posts
That bracket looks exactly the same as the one fitted to our Chausson. I would guess they're fitted to a lot of the continental vans.

We bought our van from Highbridge Caravans in Somerset, so you could try ringing them:

After Sales (Mon-Fri & Sat am) 01278 764800

Gerald

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
geraldandannie said:
That bracket looks exactly the same as the one fitted to our Chausson. I would guess they're fitted to a lot of the continental vans.

We bought our van from Highbridge Caravans in Somerset, so you could try ringing them:

Gerald
Thanks will give them a try. Didn't think it would be this difficult to find something suitable. Everything else that broke I have managed to find replacements.

Derek

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,640 Posts
If you find it's not available, it might not be the end of the world, it could be possible to change both the rail on the wall and the parts on the table end to something a bit easier to get hold of, even preloved stuff from a breakers yard.

Kev.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kev_n_Liz said:
If you find it's not available, it might not be the end of the world, it could be possible to change both the rail on the wall and the parts on the table end to something a bit easier to get hold of, even preloved stuff from a breakers yard.

Kev.
I would do but have not even seen something suitable.

Derek

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
geraldandannie said:

Gerald
Finally got round to sending them an email last Friday. Got a phone call from them on Tuesday saying they had one in stock and it arrived yesterday. Very good service.

By the looks of it the manufactures have also realised the weak points in the original design and made some improvements.

So hats off to Highbridge and thanks to Gerald for the suggestion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.