Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

We had the sad task of taking our cat Taff to the vets this evening to be put down. Hes 17 years old and over the last week or so he has rapidly gone down hill and developed sores all around and in his mouth and been unable to eat. Following a weekend at the vets on a drip he showed no improvment and stopped talking to us, which he did alot.

We decided today that it wasnt right to let him suffer anymore and had him put to sleep at 6pm. The vet thought it may have been kidney failure or cancer.

He was a great cat that liked to car surf, fetch balls of silver foil and would follow you around to friends houses for nights out. He was always at the gate waiting for you when you got home and talked to you until you fussed him

We will miss him

Andy & liz

·
Registered
394 Posts
My flower bed is full of the neighbours cat poo but it's a cute little thing and I feed it when my neighbour is away.

I'm sorry to hear your loss, pets are family.

R.I.P little fluffy fella.

Shane.....

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Aw he was only your cat! It does ease with time my Jerry went that way at 17 three years ago - we had had her since she was 7 weeks old we "tripped" over her for months after, now have very fond memories of a cat with long legs called Jerry Hall!

Often think if one day all our furry friends came back what a house full we would have of fighting dogs and cats.

Run free Taff to the Bridge with all our forever friends ....!

ooh am filling up.....

Greenie :cry: :cry: :lol: :cry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.