Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2816 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an idea for a new type of thread, what's the weather like where you are today.

Here in not very sunny at all Keighley, just south of the North Yorkshire border it is snowing hard, (we're at 980 feet) very windy, and quite cold too.

·
Premium Member
28,159 Posts
A tropical 10c here Kev.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
28,159 Posts
What about all the hype and holler of fabulous views in Yorkshire. Don't you check up no one is despoiling them fly-tipping?

Ray.

·
Premium Member
16,659 Posts
It´s been a lovely sunny day here with a fairly strong wind and that spoils it for being outside.
Very warm in the car and I don´t think the boiler has clicked in today yet.

Reactions: patp

·
Premium Member
28,159 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,045 Posts
Clear blue and sunny here, as are most days. Just a couple of degrees too little for shorts. Won't be long till it's escorchio again I'd say.

Reactions: greygit

·
Premium Member
28,159 Posts
Was it windy up there last night Baz. It blew anything not nailed down here down the lane and far away.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
16,659 Posts
Oh what a beautiful Morning, the sun rose before 6.30 and will be there until 18.04 this evening.
A few grey clouds have floated into my sight, it was almost all blue a few minutes ago, seems to be no wind although the forecast says there is.

I need to get some of these tasks done that are all lined up in my head, I’m spending half the night either looking for bits (in my mind) to do the job with or how to word adverts and where to put the ads.

Now to get the day started.

·
Premium Member
36,045 Posts
Clear blue and sunny here, only about 10 degrees but the sun is still low in the sky. Sunrise was 7.13 this morning.

·
Premium Member
23,079 Posts
VERY windy, heavy showers and 12C. Not pleasant yo be working outside all afternoon - even our Border Collie gave up and came in as his long coat was flying in the breeze - he's now fast asleep, I may well join him....

·
Premium Member
16,659 Posts
The whole day has been `orrible, well except for maybe an hour this morning, wind and rain on and off, put coat on because it´s dry, open door step out and its not and the wind very gusty. I´m getting on with things, but have wasted a lot of time looking for things I was sure he had, but can´t find them must have given them away, silly me. Nothing I want costs a fortune new though.

·
Premium Member
16,659 Posts
Oh what a beautiful Morning it is NOT, wind and rain. It says at 3pm the wind stops and out comes the sunshine to dry up all the rain, I'll keep my eye out for Incy Wincy.

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Weird here this am, sun rises to our left, graduated grey sky opposite and to the right very dark, slightly windy but dry although we had some rain through the night.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
The wind was very strong again yesterday as it has been for the last few days. At least it is drying the mud up. Mud is the main reason we like to decamp to Spain in the winter. It was one of the main reasons we sold our horses off as the chore of pushing barrows through mud was taking all the shine away from owning them

Bright and sunny this morning. We are clearing the sheds out ready for putting the house on the market and offered a load of kitchen cabinets to anyone who wanted them on the local facebook page. A lady wants some for her garage but it has been too windy to be carrying them out to the trailer and transporting them to her. Had thoughts of both of us at each end of a long worktop flying through the air!!

·
Premium Member
23,079 Posts
Bright and sunnny although the forecast is for showers, cool at present with a forecast maximum of 12C, but locally we often add a degree to that.

The mental image of you taking up hang gliding with a worktop certainly brought a smile to my face.

1 - 20 of 2816 Posts