Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

· Premium Member
19,091 Posts
VERY windy, heavy showers and 12C. Not pleasant yo be working outside all afternoon - even our Border Collie gave up and came in as his long coat was flying in the breeze - he's now fast asleep, I may well join him....

· Premium Member
19,091 Posts
Bright and sunnny although the forecast is for showers, cool at present with a forecast maximum of 12C, but locally we often add a degree to that.

The mental image of you taking up hang gliding with a worktop certainly brought a smile to my face.

· Premium Member
19,091 Posts
Our Magnolias are out, the stellatus was the first, our plum trees have finished flowering, as have the apricot trees, hazel still has a few catkins on it, but more or less finished so spring is well underway although we have snowdrops, crocus, daffodils, Tete a tete, and tulips all flowering at the same time.......

Bright sun today, no wind but feels cold out as 12C, but beautiful sat behind glass........

· Premium Member
19,091 Posts
Bright su, clear blue sky, 11C but very windy here today.

Sleeping tablets can cause long term problems and mental concerns as well as potentially dangerous activities like driving while partially under the influence. They do not last a specific time in the body, each person varies as regards how quickly the liver breaks it down. But they are very, very useful as a short term help.

· Premium Member
19,091 Posts
Been here for several days and for the foreseeable future, temperature due to be 18 today then 21, 22, 22 for the next three although most days we seem to record a couple of degrees higher which could be due to where our outside thermometer is located.

Heavily into grass cutting, of course, twice a week from now on....

· Premium Member
19,091 Posts
Blue sky. Tick

Bright sunshine. Tick

Light clouds. Tick

22C. Tick

Lovely weather to be working in the garden (well we cannot go more than 10 km).

You lot are easing off, we are ramping up.... you have 127,000 deaths we have around 100,000 and rising, you have vaccinated 32 million, we have managed around 10 million.... your ICU’s are about 50% full capacity, ours are in excess of 93%.

So, good weather comes with associated drawbacks.....

You have Boris, we have Macron - very many similarities there, Boris knows he knows nothing so blames experts, Macron has done massive research so knows more than the experts, he can therefore ignore them.

· Premium Member
19,091 Posts
Our lawn tractor has had to go back to the garage as it won’t run... the dandelions think it is a Bank Holiday so are taking advantage of the rest...

I have no desire to cut 1Ha with a hand mower - I know that’s weak, but it would take 2 weeks to do !

So, they can have their day(s).....

My day will come !

1 - 20 of 72 Posts