·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
A tropical 10c here Kev.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
What about all the hype and holler of fabulous views in Yorkshire. Don't you check up no one is despoiling them fly-tipping?

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Reactions: patp

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Was it windy up there last night Baz. It blew anything not nailed down here down the lane and far away.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Gotta vent a bit of good Grumpiness Kev. Can't all have a happy face all the time like Carol Kirkwood.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Yes after a drizzly start we were able to join about 15 of our French walking group this afternoon for an amble.
Half way round our 'leader' who is very nice stepped aside to let some car pass. Sadly she went a little too far and ended up on her back in a drainage gutter with legs in the air and water swirling around her.
Myself and another lady reached forward and pulled her upright from the very undignified position. She was wet and a little shaken but no damage. I reached down into the water and retrieved her walking stick covered in mud. I washed off one end and she took it from me. The other lady decided it needed washing more thoroughly and squatted down to wash it clean. It was then she realised she could not stand up again as her knees would not straighten. So the leader and I had to grab hold and pull her upright.
My only regret was not whipping out my camera before rushing to their rescue. I did ask if they would do an action replay but they declined.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Last time I took a sleeping tablet must have been 50 years ago. Took it while making a phone call and woke up 13 hours later with the phone still in my hand and fully dressed.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Whew, baking now in the conservatory. Must be 27c inside and only 8c outside but bright sun.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Bright blue and sunny here but two jumpers and a coat on to venture outside. Only 7c.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Just had a notice flash up on my phone "Expect rain about 1pm".
Lets see what happens.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Your welcome to it Jan. Drizzle is bad enough.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
It must be warming as after barrowing six loads of garden pruning's and rubbish emptying the trailer, I felt warm enough to take jumper off outside.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Takes me bluddy ages to get round all our clocks, watches and other time relates things.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
It's a bit odd in the states as AZ keeps the same time where as all it's adjoining states change.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Yes Portugal is like crossing a time zone from Spain. Great on the journey down but not on the return losing an hour.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Boooooooooooooooooo. Vit D deficient here.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Always annoys me that my £1,000 built in VW sat nav needs the time setting manually and the €20 Garmin beside it does it automatically.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
We have one Paul but can't seem to manage to program it and the only shots are of me turning it on and off.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
You need lots of batteries Jan.

Ray.

1 - 20 of 331 Posts