Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 790 Posts

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
The sun is fighting its way out here in west Wales. It rained overnight but should be set fair today.

We are off to a garden centre this morning as they are now open over here. We haven't been to one since 2019! The boss is quite excited by the prospect and no doubt that she will blag a takeaway coffee as well :smile2:

Reactions: patp

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
We've been lucky here, they've been open all through this latest lockdown, but only one has a takeaway outside.
That's lucky - I thought they were classed as non essential.

Sun is out now so a good day to go and get some plants (6 in total) for our pots. No frost forecast for the foreseeable plus mixed rain/sun so they should get a good start.

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
Blue and grey skies here in west Wales. Some showers forecast during the day...which will be good for my pots after getting new plants yesterday.

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
Grey, raining and windy here in west Wales.

Normal service is resumed!!

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
It is supposed to be nice here for the next 2 days in west Wales, with 17 degrees forecast for tomorrow. At the moment its looking grey and overcast though but I am waiting to see if the sun breaks through.

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
The problem I have noticed since I have come back recently, is that the website takes ages to load, change pages, upload posts etc. I don't have that trouble with other forums or indeed, websites.

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
It's supposed to be 17 degrees here today in west Wales according to the weather forecast. It's an inauspicious start mind but we'll have to see what day break brings with it.

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
Just got back from our day out meeting my brother and his partner. Beautiful weather and I wish I hadn't worn a rugby jersey! 21 degrees here in west wales at the moment.

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
Beautiful day here in west Wales yesterday. I even caught some sun to top up my (very fading) suntan!

Similar again forecast for today.

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
Another lovely day yesterday. I gave the lawns their second cut of the year and did a bit of pottering around in the garden in the afternoon too.

Weather set fair again here in west Wales but cooling down from the highs of the last 2 days.

At this rate we'll be having a hosepipe ban soon !!

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
Cloudy start here in west Wales but no rain forecast. It has started to cool down though as per the forecast but tbh I'm happy as long as it doesn't rain.

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
Still dark here in west Wales but the forecast is good with no rain.

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
It was a lovely day yesterday here in west Wales. It's still a bit murky out there but threatens to be another nice one too.

· Premium Member
12,491 Posts
Cloudy start here in west Wales but no overnight frost. It looks as though we may have had a smattering of rain overnight but it should be rain free for the rest of the day according to the forecast.

1 - 20 of 790 Posts