Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 701 Posts

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
It´s been a lovely sunny day here with a fairly strong wind and that spoils it for being outside.
Very warm in the car and I don´t think the boiler has clicked in today yet.

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
Oh what a beautiful Morning, the sun rose before 6.30 and will be there until 18.04 this evening.
A few grey clouds have floated into my sight, it was almost all blue a few minutes ago, seems to be no wind although the forecast says there is.

I need to get some of these tasks done that are all lined up in my head, I’m spending half the night either looking for bits (in my mind) to do the job with or how to word adverts and where to put the ads.

Now to get the day started.

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
The whole day has been `orrible, well except for maybe an hour this morning, wind and rain on and off, put coat on because it´s dry, open door step out and its not and the wind very gusty. I´m getting on with things, but have wasted a lot of time looking for things I was sure he had, but can´t find them must have given them away, silly me. Nothing I want costs a fortune new though.

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
Oh what a beautiful Morning it is NOT, wind and rain. It says at 3pm the wind stops and out comes the sunshine to dry up all the rain, I'll keep my eye out for Incy Wincy.

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
Dull, a slight breeze from the SW, no sun to speak of today, light rain around lunch time it says. +4° at the mo, rising to the great height of 9° sometime later.

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
Nobody has quoted the saying if March comes in like a lion it goes out like a lamb, let´s hope it´s true.

The sun has decided to show itself through broken cloud, but the bit of wind there is is bitter.

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
Primroses have made a bit of a, human assisted, comeback around here. We live next to Primrose Farm and have, therefore, called our new bungalow "Primrose Lodge". I must get planting some primroses along the access treack that we share with the farm.

Cowslips are quite rare here now too. We have had to odd one in the garden which we have done our best to protect but none so far this year. Forsythia has gone out of fashion :( It is a bit of a thug for an ordinary garden but we have plenty of room so I must try to remember to plant some.

Magnolia will be out soon I expect?
I hope when it is the frost doesn´t come back, some years the blooms are so short lived.

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
Bright su, clear blue sky, 11C but very windy here today.

Sleeping tablets can cause long term problems and mental concerns as well as potentially dangerous activities like driving while partially under the influence. They do not last a specific time in the body, each person varies as regards how quickly the liver breaks it down. But they are very, very useful as a short term help.
I know you are speaking to people in general Dave, but you don´t need to worry about me, this pack of 20 the doctor gave me the day after Hans died 19 months ago now, there are still 2 left, I take them very rarely because I thought they were making me feel extra sad, so far today I still feel happy and lots of plans going ton in my head still.:laugh:

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
Turned out very nice here.

Saw the first Stork of the year and the first pied wagtail and these little darlings.

And a couple of pictures of pom pom trees :grin2: a few £ ´s worth of mistletoe up there.

Attachments

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
Yes Jan - when we first came to France I thought they were nests.
You saw the mistletoe on my pictures as well, I remember at Christmas time in England there would be a little sprig of it in most houses, here I have seen these huge bunches hanging out side peoples doors.

1 - 20 of 701 Posts