Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2561 - 2580 of 2599 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
Looks like the nearest place I can find on the Met Office to where e are heading today shows 27 degrees and cloudy as the forecast.

·
Premium Member
27,777 Posts
You do get some crap weather up there in Gods Own Country Kev.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
It was warm here on the rive to our site yesterday: 25 and mixed sun/cloud. When we got here it was noticeably more comfortable to sit outside and at bedtime.

We are heading towards Grenoble today where the forecast is 19 degrees and rain! What a difference a day or two makes from the near 30 degrees and sunshine on the Med.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
23 degrees and sun/cloud forecast for where we are heading today (Epernay)

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
It was 'ot last night: 25 degrees at bedtime so windows open and fan on.

We are moving nearer to Calais today and the forecast is for 20 degrees and sunny, which should be pleasant.

Reactions: raynipper

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
19 degrees and cloudy in Cirencester where we are heading today.

• Sad
Reactions: Pudsey_Bear

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
Looks like 19 and sun/cloud back home today in west Wales. That's useful for emptying the MH as I dislike doing that in the rain.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
22 degrees and sun/cloud for us yer in west wales today.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
22 and sunny today. BBQ tonight!

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
12,400 Posts
Praying for clear skies at 1pm (tipping it down now) for my grandson's 1st sports day. I remember clearly his father's 1st sports day. One of his wee friends tripped n fell n my son stopped to help him up. Lost the race of course! One of my proudest moments!

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
16 and rain forecast all day here in west Wales.

That'll be summer over then....

·
Premium Member
22,820 Posts
29 and blue sky here at 0830 in SW France, forecast to increase steadily until 1700 when it may reach 41.

Anyone fancy going for a gentle stroll ACROSS the former River Po in Italy ? You won’t even get your ankles wet…….

·
Premium Member
22,820 Posts
Reached 41 during the afternoon, then suddenly changed and back to mid 20’s so much more bearable.. Forecast for 28 tomorrow and possible thunderstorms tomorrow night. We will wait and see.

2561 - 2580 of 2599 Posts