Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2741 - 2760 of 2826 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,190 Posts
Cloudy and gloomy but no real rain yet thankfully as wife is doing the boot and has stuff all over the 6sq.m. plot.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
28,190 Posts
Usually about 50% Dave. But by volume she always sells 90% of her plants.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
28,190 Posts
Not really G.
I load two cars and the trailer yesterday. Get up at 4.45 to deliver and erect the stands by 6am. Hang about until she is happy to carry on and then leave.
I just popped back to count the cash and bring back some empty boxes. I will return at 5 pm to get ready to load the two cars again to bring it all back home.
I would be very happy to stay there all day if it wasn't such a crap place. But today the world and his wife were there buying anything.
Phone gone, GPS gone, TNT tuner gone, two 'dumb' phones gone, hundreds of garments and plants gone.
Didn't take the old Netbook and regret that now as many Brits there.

Ray.

Ray.

Reactions: GMJ

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
Top work Team Nipper!

That must make the hard work worthwhile then Ray?

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
22 degrees and sun/clould where we are heading today (near Montgomery).

·
Premium Member
28,190 Posts
Top work Team Nipper!

That must make the hard work worthwhile then Ray?
Yes G. But if you work out six months of growing the plants and all the bags of earth and watering plus the pots it's zero profit.
Virtually all the garments have been bought at €2 last year and now being sold again at €1 it might have been fun at the time but hardly profitable.

She does enjoy doing it but only because I take the strain and that venue is like Stalg Luft 1V.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
I think the key word is enjoyment isn't it Ray? if Mrs Ray likes to do the growing then she is getting something out of that aside from the monetary value, I guess.

And by the sounds you managed to shift all your old tech crap vintage tech stuff.

Reactions: raynipper

·
Premium Member
28,190 Posts
Too True G.

Ray.

Reactions: GMJ

·
Premium Member
28,190 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
20 degrees and grey clouds all day here near Montgomery.

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
19 degrees with sun breaking out later in our area of mid east Wales

·
Premium Member
36,053 Posts
36 here.

• Sad
Reactions: raynipper

·
Premium Member
16,686 Posts
33° here with a slight breeze that's not helping so I´ve shut it out and put the fan on which makes it acceptable indoors.
I have carpet everywhere, I expect if we had chosen tiles it would be cooler, but not as cosy in the colder months and as normally there are more of those I think we did the right thing.

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
It's got up to 22 degrees here in Montgomery.

2741 - 2760 of 2826 Posts