Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2,761 - 2,780 of 5,695 Posts
17 degrees with sun/cloud and with a chance of a passing shower at midday-ish, forecast for today in Montgomery

Its 10.30 pm and outside 30°, poor Mot had to be satisfied with about a 200 meter outings, he is free to go as far as he wants, but turned as soon as I did. I have the fan on in the bedroom, bit noisy, but it gives the idea of a bit of fresh air.

20 degrees and mostly sunny where we are off to today (Hay on Wye).

The forecast around this area looks to be picking up from Sunday with temps up to 25 degrees.

Yes Jean...around the May/June time I think.

It has a decent number of second hand book shops too. I think it used to claim the title for the worlds largest collection but I'm not sure if they still hold that title or not.

19 degrees and sun all day for us in Montgomery. It looks like today starts at least a week of fine weather with temps forecast to rise to 28 degrees by next Friday.

We had a lovely day and sat outside all afternoon in the sun, reading. Bliss!

Hope you don't get any skin ailments G as I'm not allowed much sun basking now.

Ray.

• Sad
Reactions: GMJ
21 and sunny forecast here in Montgomery for today. Importantly it also looks like the wind has dropped too.

25 degrees and sunny forecast. It's starting to build up again....

Just a comfy 16c last night to sleep and now building up to maybe 25c today. Altogether not too bad.

Ray.

28° forecast today we are in for another heat wave, forecast says 32° on Saturday. The garden will soon be just dirt, things are getting pretty awful with no rain in sight.

Yes a similar heatwave is forecast for most of the UK too Jan I'm afraid.

It was 27 degrees here yesterday and 30 forecast for Cheltenham where we are heading today. I suspect I may be deploying the bucket of cold water for Mrs GMJ to plonk her feet in, later!

Same here in Norfolk though at least the night was cool. Not looking forward to the next, phew!, days. The nights are going to get hotter too :(
I like what you did there Pat :ROFLMAO: (y)

2,761 - 2,780 of 5,695 Posts