Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2801 - 2820 of 3029 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,945 Posts
32 degrees forecast again for us today down by yer in west Wales however tomorrow we are looking at 23 degrees with a chance of thunderstorms!

Reactions: raynipper

·
Premium Member
10,945 Posts
It's lovely and cool at the mo but we have a south facing bungalow with lots of glass. All the sun-side curtains are shut and the windows will be shortly when the heat gets up. It makes a huge difference to the property. It's what those who live in hot climes do as well, so it must be good.

There is something to be said about having a through draught but if the draught is hot, then all that moves is hot air. Our bungalow certainly stays much cooler on the inside than out. A bit like me later when I'll be having some cold beer... :)

·
Premium Member
28,579 Posts
Happily we anticipate temps of only 24c today. Almost cold after 37c yesterday. Digging out the old woolly.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
17,196 Posts
It doesn't look as if summer is ending here anytime soon, we desperately need a lot of rain, not just for the land, but I assume to dilute a bit of whatever it is in our river.

Here we have a big river water problem, France forest fires, isn´t that how the world is supposed to end with fire and water ? ?

Blue Azure Water Sky Rectangle

·
Premium Member
10,945 Posts
22 degrees and rain forecast for on and off for us all day. That's a full 10 degrees down since yesterday!

Reactions: JanHank

·
Premium Member
17,196 Posts
I can’t see further than the end of the first field at the back, it’s foggy after a sprinkling of rain yesterday evening and a very noisy thunderstorm. According to the forecast there is no heat letup here for at least the foreseeable future, 34° on Thursday it says 😩, today 31°

·
Premium Member
10,945 Posts
20 degrees and cloudy forecast for all day in Carmarthen. There is a general yellow warning for thunder storms too.

We certainly got an inch or two of rain yesterday evening as it hoyed down for a good while.

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
47,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,816 ·
A bit cooler today TF.

·
Premium Member
10,945 Posts
20/21 degrees forecast for here in Carmarthenshire with clouds all day.

More importantly it looks like it may rain at Lords this afternoon on the first day of the Test Match :(

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Cloudy all day with a 50% chance of light rain. Cooler at 21C max. Every villager we bump into says "praying for rain". Another nature reserve went up in flames yesterday :( Two men were arrested in West Norfolk for throwing a disposable bar b que into some woodland and causing another huge fire. Idiots!

·
Premium Member
28,579 Posts
We seem to be breeding a nation of morons. They will never learn if not made an example of.

Ray.

Reactions: patp and GMJ
2801 - 2820 of 3029 Posts