·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
More drizzle here today.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
Currently 31 and clear sun, good weather until the weekend when thunderstorms predicted.
31 ° C and you call that good ?,
It´s 24°C in the shade here and that's too hot when you get into the sun.
Thursday and Friday will reach 28°, that's enough for me, thank goodness all my appointment for this week are over tomorrow.
In the last half hour I have had to remove a few clothes.

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
I´m up before the sun this morning and an overcast sky so I don´t have to fling all the windows open this morning for a change.
Temp. is 18° c by the time I get back from Eberswalde the forecast tells me it will be sunny and 22° staying sun and cloud al day.

·
Premium Member
11,782 Posts
19 degrees and rain forecast for most of the day today. Luckily I've no more outdoor jobs to do (lawns mowed and MH washed this week in between showers)

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,849 ·
Started off a bit wet n windy but blue skies and sunny now.

·
Premium Member
11,782 Posts
Yes tbh no rain here either so shows how good the forecasters are!

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
I think we have had everything today. Woke to pitch dark at 06.45 and 19c. But by 09.30 we had a heavy mist/fog and 14c. By 11am it was hot and sunny at 25c and now very heave and humid at 28c. But no rain as yet.

p.s. make that 31c.

Ray.

Reactions: Penquin

·
Premium Member
17,896 Posts
I just read on my forecast the sun goes down at 20.07 today, already 2 hours earlier than in June, ☹.
according to the forecast today will be sunny with some cloud and 28°. so far it wrong as it’s overcast so no sign of the sun.
a photo I just took of the starlings and that’s just in one part of the field, not very good, the iPad is no good when I wind them in but you get the gist. At least they are quiet while feeding on the rape seeds, that won’t be so when they fly up to the trees at the front, the noise will be deafening.
Plant Sky Ecoregion Natural environment Natural landscape

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,857 ·
Nowt to report really it's just weather.

• Haha
Reactions: raynipper

·
Premium Member
11,782 Posts
21 degrees and sun/could at our destination (Cirencester) today

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Brrrrrr, woke to only 14c. Positively chilly. But blue skies and sun coming up.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
Dry and sunny 16C. It dropped to single figures during the night! Forecast is for 21C and sunny. We actually had proper rain yesterday! Carpenter is here and he said his garage flooded and it was lapping at the door seals of his car as he drove to a job! Didn't get that much here but it gave enough for Mark to cultivate his oil seed rape fields so he will get his seed sown in time.

2841 - 2860 of 3369 Posts