Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2861 - 2880 of 3816 Posts

· Premium Member
Malibu PVC
30,672 Posts
Still getting up to mid 30s here. Days are shortening very noticeably.

· Premium Member
4,937 Posts
Still getting up to mid 30s here. Days are shortening very noticeably.
I usually love the summer here as it means I can lie around under a fan reading books for hours on end as its too dam hot in the sun, but I think Ive had enough now so bring on the Autumn.

Reactions: erneboy

· Premium Member
12,444 Posts
21 degrees and mixed sun/cloud in Folkestone (our destination) today.

· Premium Member
18,448 Posts
According to the forecast it will be cloudy all day some light rain between 5 & 7 this evening, light rain again from 9 o’clock until tomorrow morning with thunderstorms in the early hours, so a lot of weather for me. Highest temp 25° C

· Premium Member
12,444 Posts
As I sit here now typing, it is raining in Folkestone despite the current forecast saying that here is less than a 5% chance!

25 degrees and sunny in Reims - our destination for today.

· Premium Member
Malibu PVC
30,672 Posts
As it got dark yesterday evening it was still 32 degrees on our terrace. Already too hot outside this morning for wheeling gravel in the garden. It will certainly be over 30 today again.

· Premium Member
25,972 Posts
Lovely and comfy 20c today. Great for doing nothing though.

Ray.

· Premium Member
12,444 Posts
28 degrees and sunny forecast for Heidelberg today.

It got up to 29 degrees yesterday despite the forecast saying a high of 25!

· Premium Member
18,448 Posts
We most certainly have a weather change here, the 7 day forecast has changed its mind since yesterday and today will only be 20° C the next few days either 20, or 21 Sat 22° Sun & Mon 23° and not a lot of sun, but so far no sign of rain either.

· Premium Member
12,444 Posts
25 degrees and cloudy forecast for Heidelberg today.

It got up to 30 degrees when we were travelling here yesterday. Only got down to 22 by the early hours of the morning.

· Premium Member
Malibu PVC
30,672 Posts
Some rain and thunder here, with sunny spells and a 30 degree high. Humid and uncomfortable I expect.

· Premium Member
12,444 Posts
i just checked the forecast again and now its rain/cloud/sun and 23 degrees all bloody day. Not a great day for sightseeing but hey ho!

2861 - 2880 of 3816 Posts