Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2921 - 2940 of 3046 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
47,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,921 ·
Not too bad up here, better than the monsoon we had most of yesterday.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Looks like another high of 28 and no rain forecast for us today. The recent storms have taken some heat out of the air and the nights are a little more comfortable now.

·
Premium Member
47,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,923 ·
It rained all night again and it's not looking very warm out there.

·
Premium Member
36,475 Posts
Still over 35 here every day. Went to Alicante to collect our new van last Thur but only stayed away two nights as it was a bit hotter there and the dogs couldn't do with it.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Same again forecast here at Lake Iseo: 28 and sunny. At the moment it looks like rain being forecast for later in the week though.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Mostly cloudy today with a high of 28 forecast. Chance of a thunder storm this afternoon though.

·
Premium Member
47,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,929 ·
Can't see beyond the garden very froggy, I just noticed the first yellow leaf in the garden so it'll be very messy soon as we're surrounded by a small wood at the back.

·
Premium Member
36,475 Posts
Thunder and lightning here overnight. Spectacular lightning in the low cloud, silent and continual. Then a squall of considerable wind and strong rain for an hour or so. Now cloudy and humid.

Maybe that will end the months of dry and exceptionally hot weather. It peaked at well over 40 degrees and last week was still reaching 37. I don't have the will to tinker about outside for long when it's that hot.

·
Premium Member
47,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,931 ·
I'm finding this app Drew posted very useful

Reactions: GMJ

·
Premium Member
17,252 Posts
It´s amazing, although we had no rain for weeks and they were the fruit growing weeks when the fruit grows and ripens, everyone has a bumper crop of plums this year, I have been given jam and juice and no doubt there will be more to come, so I do nothing, just as well I no longer have a plum tree, the one we had died several years ago. Each morning I pick 6 plums off a tree as I pass, none have magnets in and everyone says the same, no magnets this year, not many flies or mosquitos either.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,475 Posts
I am very pleased to hear that your plums aren't magnetic, that would make you walk with a lisp.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
A high of 29 forecast for today with a chance of a shower/thunderstorm this morning.

·
Premium Member
17,252 Posts
Drews App tells me It will be windy today with gusts up to 38 kmph no rain, temperatures 11° at the moment, I can’t find the predicted temperature for the rest of the day, but my other forecast tells me 17° will be the highest, Autumn weather is here, no more high temperatures for me.

Something has gone wrong with global warming here, I just checked and the usual September temperatures for September in Brandenburg is 20°c

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Chances of showers all day for us and a high of 27 degrees forecast.

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
13,019 Posts
I'm looking at the weather forecast for the Bay of Biscay for next Wed/Thu. Wed looks OK but Thu only goes to 1am n I think that's when we're most likely to be there (leave Rosslare around 9am Wed, arrive Bilbao around 4pm Thu) The wind is starting to rise at 1am.....🤞🤞🤞

2921 - 2940 of 3046 Posts