Motorhome Facts Forum banner
2961 - 2980 of 3005 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,895 Posts
18 degrees and sunny where we are headed today (Bourg-en-Bresse).

It was cool when I got up at 6 this morning: 12 degrees

·
Premium Member
17,141 Posts
I assume when you had shorts on you were still in the van Graham. When I Walked Motley yesterday evening I had hat, coat, scarf and gloves on.
Still don’t need heat on in the house though.

·
Premium Member
10,895 Posts
Yes still sticking with the shorts. I'll review this come October depending on the weather :)

·
Premium Member
17,141 Posts
It´s been a very strange weather day, light cloud early this morning, sunny when I walked Motley, poured with rain at lunchtime and now nice sun again and I´m lat taking him on his short walk 👋

·
Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
12,943 Posts
Will have to shop for some proper woollen jumpers for him. He usually eschews them in favour of sweatshirts but I think he will be needing real wool now.
I'm a great advocate of thermal underwear Pat, and layers. All thro the covid winters I sat outside for my coffees, maybe an hour or more at a time. For me, those layers next the skin make a bigger difference than the outer layers.

·
Premium Member
10,895 Posts
A high of 18 and sunshine all day where we are headed (Chalons en Champagne). Mornings are noticeably cooler now: around 12 degrees when I get up at 6.

·
Premium Member
17,141 Posts
Both of the forecast .com & Drew’s are up the creak telling me fog with sun this morning, there is a bit of mist coming up over the river which is 3 + km away as the crow flies, my windows have a bit of condensation on the outside at the bottom otherwise it is clear and very cloudy. 😁 No wind, at the moment.

·
Premium Member
17,141 Posts
Can’t make up my mind, it’s either make bread, take the car for a ride, clean the car, try to tidy the shed or the workshop, maybe none of that,
I can do whatever I fancy, or nothing, what a life eh. 😁

·
Premium Member
10,895 Posts
Can’t make up my mind, it’s either make bread, take the car for a ride, clean the car, try to tidy the shed or the workshop, maybe none of that,
I can do whatever I fancy, or nothing, what a life eh. 😁

..and the weather Jan? :)

·
Premium Member
17,141 Posts
..and the weather Jan? :)
Silly me I’m on the wrong thread aren’t I, never mind, two birds with one stone, poor little things,

At the moment it’s a bit foggy in the distance, the rest of the day looks good, lots of sun and light wind, that’s why I can’t make up my mind what to do, something that needs doing or just clear off and leave it all until another day.
Oh highest temp. 17° c

and where’s Kev?

·
Premium Member
17,141 Posts
A bit foggy again, expected to reach 16°c by lunch time, hopefully another day like yesterday, sun all day and I was outside with just a short sleeved top and jeans.

·
Premium Member
10,895 Posts
17 degrees, cloudy with showers later this afternoon where we are heading (Licques).

·
Premium Member
28,536 Posts
On, off rain all day today as the rain clouds make their way up the channel. But a not uncomfortable 16c. as the buts get replenished.

Ray.

2961 - 2980 of 3005 Posts