Motorhome Facts Forum banner
3261 - 3280 of 3870 Posts

· Premium Member
26,043 Posts
Blowing a hooley right now. Not looking good for walking this pm.

Ray.

· Premium Member
26,043 Posts
pm walk was OK as it happens. Brisk up and down for 4.5kms and back to the salle for hot chocolate and buns.
Sadly some of our group took the longer route and came back drenched :sneaky:

Ray.

· Premium Member
18,584 Posts
Fog at the moment, sun all day after 8 am it says, 11° C later

I wrote the above this morning, but didn’t tap ‘post reply‘.
The fog stayed almost all day, there was a short sun break at 1.30 when the sun made an appearance then fog returned around 4 pm. At 10 pm I let Motley out to a perfectly clear cold night, he did come back in after doing what dogs do.

· Premium Member
12,539 Posts
11 degrees and no rain until lunchtime (Cirencester).

..but its not supposed to be raining now and it is!

· Premium Member
18,584 Posts
Doctor Foster went to Gloucester(shire) in a shower of rain,
stood in a puddle right up to his middle and never went there again.

Written some years ago so weathers not changed much there 😁

The beginning of the end today, temperature drop starts from now by a degree or 3 each day
7°c .. 2°c 1°c 0°c and Monday -1°c.
Although I turned the heating on a couple of days ago the thermostats have not clicked in and it’s still 21+ in the house, 3 bodies giving off heat make a difference and we are mostly active during the day, not sitting around doing nothing. Shutters down and curtains drawn after dark so the heat we made is kept in overnight as well.

· Premium Member
26,043 Posts
Friends are moving back to UK and Gloucestershire, and I keep referring to it as Wales and they get so annoyed. But anything 'over there' gets labelled.

Ray.

Reactions: GMJ

· Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,270 ·
7.1c out there this morning, cloudy but the yellow thing is in the sky so a bit of solar gain ina couple of hours, meanwhile this lecky blanky is earning it's keep.

It's funny really, we should be okay with the energy costs as the Gov keeps giving us money and we don't use that much now as we would like to leave a better place for our kids, but Liz keeps saying shall I put the heating on, and I just say if you like, usually I'm the one who wants it on from when we get up til bedtime.

· Premium Member
12,539 Posts
Ours is on every day now Kev but set at 19 degrees it doesn't come on that much. Mrs G puts the bedroom zone on at 20 degrees for a couple of hours before we retire as she feels the cold. The wood burner is lit most afternoons now as well.

Reactions: Pudsey_Bear

· Premium Member
12,539 Posts
It started raining at lunchtime here in Cirencester and didn't stop until 7.00am this morning! Today the forecast is for 11 degrees and sun/cloud.

· Premium Member
26,043 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: GMJ

· Premium Member
26,043 Posts
Its always like this after Nov. 5th.

Ray.

· Premium Member
12,539 Posts
10 degrees and sun/cloud all day in Cirencester and Cheltenham.

· Premium Member
Malibu PVC
30,739 Posts
Sun's just risen here. Clear blue 15 degrees.

3261 - 3280 of 3870 Posts