Motorhome Facts Forum banner
3341 - 3360 of 3843 Posts

· Premium Member
12,489 Posts
12 degrees and - whisper it quietly - no rain forecast for today!

..well maybe a passing shower this afternoon, but still....
How incredibly naïve of me!

It's been raining on and off for the last 2 hours!!

· Premium Member
Malibu PVC
30,698 Posts
Clear blue sunny here, but cool at just 20 degrees.

· Premium Member
12,489 Posts
10 degrees with showers forecasts for most of the day.

That'll be rain all day then....

• Sad
Reactions: raynipper

· Premium Member
26,002 Posts
Yep, same here G. Depressing innit.

Ray.

· Premium Member
26,002 Posts
12th. Dec. G. But gotta get two scans results to present to the Dermo Doc to get the all clear to go.
He wanted me to undergo a course of injections here every 2 weeks for 3 months and was rather put out when I said we are off. So the next week sees if we have his blessing? ;)

Ray.

Reactions: GMJ

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
Just stuck my head out while Motley pays his penny and it´s buddy cold, SE wind 17 kmph it says temp +2° or 3° depending on which forecast I look at. still 21.4°c in the house and I check my gas use every day between 5-6 KW a day that includes hot water, but I´m not sure what price per kw.

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
12th. Dec. G. But gotta get two scans results to present to the Dermo Doc to get the all clear to go.
He wanted me to undergo a course of injections here every 2 weeks for 3 months and was rather put out when I said we are off. So the next week sees if we have his blessing? ;)

Ray.
What is it about the 12the Dec? Roger flies to Florida that day and my friends Wendy & Mike in England go to Spain for 3 months on that day.

· Premium Member
12,489 Posts

Ray.
Good luck with that Ray (y)

Reactions: raynipper

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
No temperature at the moment 0° it could reach as high as 2°C but will feel like -2 or -3° so they do say. North East wind so that's what will make it feel so cold, but it's only between 9 & 12 kmph. so wrap up warm with flaps down on my hat and I´ll be OK.
It always amazes me that a dog can be in a nice warm house all night and then go out into the coldest of days and not be troubled.

I heard on radio 4 something about a yellow weather warning in some parts of Wales Graham.

· Premium Member
12,489 Posts
Not sue what that's about Jan as it's cold and set fair. No warnings on the Met Office either

· Premium Member
18,501 Posts
Not sue what that's about Jan as it's cold and set fair. No warnings on the Met Office either
Perhaps it was about the rugby or football then 🤣. I was listening to the weather with one ear while thinking with the other Graham, so who knows where the yellow came from then.

3341 - 3360 of 3843 Posts