Motorhome Facts Forum banner
3361 - 3370 of 3370 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,901 Posts
Watching the weather forecast tonight with the cold winds coming from Russia I was reminded of the person who told my husband it was going to be cold next day cos the winds were coming 'straight from the Urinals'!
Yes definitely coming from that way here Jean, the east not the urinals 😂 more the direction of Poland though and tomorrow -1° feeling like -5° it says, I believe it as tonight it’s already bitter cold as I discovered when Motley went out.

·
Premium Member
17,901 Posts
It is snowing, fine stuff at the moment and just a bit more than an icing sugar dust, must also be colder out as it feels cool to me in the house even though the thermometers say it’s still 21°. Both forecasts say -2°c so I have turned another thermostat on in the dining area. I’m all open plan in case you have forgotten.

·
Premium Member
25,559 Posts
Yep, cold, wet and orrible 4c. At least if we use the electric rads now we shouldn't be using them for the next 3 months I hope.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
11,786 Posts
6 degrees and cloudy all day and we had a brief rain shower a few mins ago (which was not forecast)

·
Premium Member
11,786 Posts
7 degrees and dark clouds again today. It mizzled for a great deal of the afternoon yesterday.

·
Premium Member
17,901 Posts
Rain here as well Graham and will be drizzling all day, already puddles on the road, light rain it says, that’s drizzle to us. Temperatures will stay above freezing until Saturday so hopefully by then the roads will be dry else they’ll be very slippery.

3361 - 3370 of 3370 Posts