Motorhome Facts Forum banner
3,721 - 3,740 of 5,695 Posts
Looks like it'll be a clear day today here and in Poitiers - 7 degrees and no rain until hopefully after we get there.

Reactions: raynipper
Discussion starter · #3,724 ·
-2c here at the top of west Yorkshire sunny with no cloud wind or rain, it took me 20 minutes to defrost the car and scrape the windys.

I put the heating on at 7am to see how much a full day racks up on gas :( :(

• Helpful
Reactions: raynipper
I’ve got a garden full of sparkling diamonds a clear star filled sky, the temperature is dropping rapidly it was - 1.6° half an hour ago it’s now -2.6° so expect to see a white scene in the morning.

5 degrees and dry for our drive today but with rain forecast from 3 o'clock in Bordeaux where we are heading today.

Discussion starter · #3,732 ·
Bloody cold here last night, 1c outside according to the sensor, sun is up so it'll get better, not much cloud wind or rain, blanky on 4.

Ecoregion Azure Organism Handwriting Font

and a bit further away

Map World Ecoregion Natural environment Biome

It has been snowing the fine stuff on and off since 3.30 ish. 10 minutes ago it started to really snow, no mention of it on either forecasts, could be snowed in by morning, good job I travelled a total of 28 km. to get Motley some tinned dog food and yeast for my bread, could be stuck here for days 🤣 For those poor people that don´t see
snow. Water Atmosphere Grass Shade Freezing

Water Atmosphere Grass Shade Freezing

Discussion starter · #3,735 ·
Ecoregion World Map Azure Atlas

11 degrees and raining all day where we are heading near the French/Spanish border!

3,721 - 3,740 of 5,695 Posts