Motorhome Facts Forum banner
4141 - 4160 of 4167 Posts

· Premium Member
19,246 Posts
Are these temperatures taken I the shade?

I´m going to look at the Navajo this afternoon, I´ll tell him to pull his socks up, work night shifts and get it ready for Thursday 😁.

· Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
14,074 Posts
I got caught in a hail/snow storm this morning - little balls of snow. Very pretty! And it seems to have taken some of the chill out of the wind. I'm glad I did my washing yesterday!

· Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Are these temperatures taken I the shade?

I´m going to look at the Navajo this afternoon, I´ll tell him to pull his socks up, work night shifts and get it ready for Thursday 😁.
Yes in the shade the normal winter highs are 14 to 18 in northern spain on the coast in the 30 years we have been here we have only had 3 frosts yet my daughter who lives 20km inland can get temps of minus 5 in winter

· Premium Member
19,246 Posts
I`m sure he knows when rain is on it`s way, I usually take him out just before dark which is around six, but at 4.30 he was worrying to go , on the way back it started spitting with rain, at five o’clock this very strange weather arrived, very windy, rain pelting on the back windows and fog so I can only see across 2 fields, not nice, not nice at all.

· Premium Member
19,246 Posts
Every time the sun is out and blue sky this song comes into my head 😁
There are a few white clouds over Poland, but the forecast looks promising just as it did yesterday morning, then the surprise arrived early evening, not much of it left now.

· Premium Member
19,246 Posts
Another clear blue sky and it`s supposed to stay that way until this evening, lots of diamonds on the grass though so must have got pretty cold in the early hours. -2c at the present.

· Premium Member
13,049 Posts
10 degrees and a Yellow Weather Warning for rain for us today!

· Premium Member
19,246 Posts
Grey sky no frost this morning, must be due to my new weather station 😁.
IT says a balmy 16c this afternoon. Suddenly I have spring weather it seems.

· Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,160 ·
Suns out, sky is blueish, no wind, 7.1c 83% humidity so it'll be snowing shortly.

4141 - 4160 of 4167 Posts