Motorhome Facts Forum banner

The weather today?

156K views 6K replies 36 participants last post by  raynipper 
#1 ·
Just an idea for a new type of thread, what's the weather like where you are today.

Here in not very sunny at all Keighley, just south of the North Yorkshire border it is snowing hard, (we're at 980 feet) very windy, and quite cold too.

Reactions: Penquin
#4,614 ·
At 6am I couldn`t see further than the bottom of the garden and can`t see much further now An hour later.
Not a pleasant day although warm at 23c. More rain forecasted, the rape field at the back of me still isn`t completed, a couple of lines a day and then the rain stops the cut, but still not enough rain to do any real good.

#4,621 ·
Sunny and hot, clear blue now, rained overnight. The weather is weird. The last few summers we've gone months between showers of rain. This July it has rained several times each week and we've had quite a lot of thunder. It is also warmer than usual, by quite a margin say locals. It's more like an African rainy season than a European summer..

#4,622 ·
Seems North of some border we are having the opposite, it´s usually in the high 20is low 30is here.
This year it´s hardly got above 30° lots of windy days although not a cold wind. I´m not at all unhappy with the temperature it´s the wind that annoys me.
Makes me seriously wonder about global warming, true or false.
I heard on the news last week the fires in Greece were caused deliberately probably by tourists. :(

#4,625 ·
Once again the forecast was wrong yesterday, it was quite a pleasant afternoon and evening, the sun even came out at times.
Today they say the same as yesterday, light rain most of the day.
I discovered yesterday Apple have a forecast, quite an interesting one.
Font Screenshot Technology Software Electronic device
Font Screenshot Technology Software Electronic device