Motorhome Facts Forum banner
261 - 280 of 358 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,166 Posts
Eldest daughter, who is now a senior news producer on the BBC. Had to do work both sides of the camera during her training. When she was doing her secondment at a provincial station (BBC Wales today). She had to do an outside broadcast interview involving a parrot. A couple of minutes in it flew across the room and perched on her head. Interview was cut short in screams on live TV! Hilarious still got the tape somewhere.😀

·
Premium Member
11,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #266 ·
I suspect there will be some feverish Google Translating going on by the Sais to get that one Dick, nice one :LOL:

Reactions: Glandwr

·
Premium Member
11,476 Posts
Wee Mat makes his move down under.

Jaw Gesture Electric blue Cat Felidae

• Haha
Reactions: GMJ and raynipper

·
Premium Member
Malibu PVC
30,217 Posts
How can you tell, I can't see his right hand.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Another irony on BBC news this am was the increase in child speech failures and now 47,000 children requiring assistance in speech therapy in part due to Covid lockdowns affecting their 'mental health'.

Apart from me wondering if parents don't communicate with their kids any more the next news item was Trump and the mid terms? Language, what language?

Ray.

·
Premium Member
11,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #270 · (Edited)
  • Haha
Reactions: raynipper

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,225 Posts
Oh yeah!!!

“There are plenty of ways to make a point about politics or governments without resorting to putting excrement in a box,” she said.

Reactions: erneboy and GMJ

·
Premium Member
11,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #272 ·
There is a great line on the BBC News website about the egg throwing incident at KC111 yesterday...

"Charles and Camilla then attended a reception with a menu including egg and watercress sandwiches."

:D

·
Premium Member
Malibu PVC
30,217 Posts
Brilliant. Thanks Ray.

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Not so much of a smile but emotional for me.

Ray.
Flower Sky Cloud Plant Ecoregion

·
Premium Member
25,553 Posts
Not so funny as ironic.......

An Iranian man who lived for 18 years in Paris’ Charles de Gaulle Airport and whose saga loosely inspired the Steven Spielberg film The Terminal died on Saturday in the airport that he long called home, officials said.
Mehran Karimi Nasseri died after a heart attack in the airport’s Terminal 2F around midday, according an official with the Paris airport authority. Police and a medical team treated him but were not able to save him, the official said. The official was not authorized to be publicly named.

Ray.

Reactions: erneboy
261 - 280 of 358 Posts