Motorhome Facts Forum banner
421 - 440 of 506 Posts

· Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
44,614 Posts

· Premium Member
26,033 Posts
No Jean, Tuc-Tuc power.

Ray.

· Premium Member
10,384 Posts
It's the cheese flavoured variety.

• Haha
Reactions: jiwawa

· Premium Member
26,033 Posts

· Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #433 ·
I know what you mean Ray, don't worry...

· Premium Member
Malibu PVC
30,733 Posts
But they've been killing people for years and people just let it pass. It gets worse and worse, more and more blatant and it seems to be of little account. Not important enough even to organise a few protests.

I've said before that I am pretty sure that if the current problems we see in the UK were happening in France or Spain we'd be seeing blocked motorways at least.

· Premium Member
10,384 Posts
The same Latin blood that led to guns been drawn on the floor of the Spanish Parliament and the attempted coup in the 80s? It works both ways Alan 😀

· Premium Member
4,937 Posts
The same Latin blood that led to guns been drawn on the floor of the Spanish Parliament and the attempted coup in the 80s? It works both ways Alan 😀
Yes, but look how far they have come since then. Perhaps something similar in the British parliament would bring about change as it desperately needs something to clean out all the corruption.

· Premium Member
Malibu PVC
30,733 Posts

I think that illustrates my point Dick.

· Premium Member
26,033 Posts
How about this then?
Homeowners in south west France to pay extra property taxes to fund new rail line
Households in the south west are facing an extra property tax in 2023, in order to fund the new high-speed rail line. Here are the details of the new tax and who will be affected by it.

Will it affect you Dave??

Ray.

• Angry
Reactions: JanHank
421 - 440 of 506 Posts