Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Took delivery of Elnagh Clipper 20, within stated delivery time, and everything fine, except a faulty top box, which has been replaced, and a full tank of diesel provided in recompense for the journey back to Don Amotts from Norwich.
All seems fine, no horror stories so far, and apart from me not coping with sleeping in the roof bed due to feeling claustrophobic, the whole family loves it.
3 weekends away so far.
Obviously these motorhomes are built to a budget, but seems to provide all we need!!

PS Loads of camping trivia on offer at LIDL this week

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've got an Elnagh Clipper 90 which is the low profile little brother of your van. Despite all the horror stories about Don Amott....so far so good. Any minor probs have been dealt with promptly (I've had the van a year this week) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things continue in this vein!

Banjo 8)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone. Ref Don amott, i have found them fine, i guess that all the big boys have their bad points, but have not heard as many bad things about them as certain other dealers. Off to the coast this weekend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.