Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a short on my tailboard which blew the tail light fuse on the van i fitted a new plug tested the board on another van and all worked fine. plugged into the van again and nothing works, test output socket and all feeds are dead
checked earth and all ok
the van is a Fiat 3 litre 2010 model
is there anything that needs programming that might bee stopping the socket working?

·
Premium Member
7,990 Posts
i had a short on my tailboard which blew the tail light fuse on the van i fitted a new plug tested the board on another van and all worked fine. plugged into the van again and nothing works, test output socket and all feeds are dead
checked earth and all ok
the van is a Fiat 3 litre 2010 model
is there anything that needs programming that might bee stopping the socket working?
My Rapido 3L had an interface module for the towing electrics that had a fused supply to it. It was located in the battery housing. I suspect that your van must also have an interface module as towbar electrics are no longer connected directly to the lamp wiring as in the old days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.