Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently purchased a Travel T570, obviously "well in use" so got a bunch of minor jobs to get jobbed but the one that I need some prior knowledge for is the sink tap. It has a small leak from the bottom of the tap, has anyone taken it apart before?
I vaguely presume the tap comes off before the wall panel?
Tap Plumbing fixture Fluid Household hardware Fixture

The handle unscrews but doesn't reveal any obvious further grub screws?

The manual is conspicuously moot on the general construction of the bathroom even to the point of ignoring how to change the bulbs above whereas it talks about all the others in great but efficient Germanic detail. 馃槀

Kind regards,
Phil

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi 8f its the same as mine the tap unscrews from underneath but not sure how you get to it on your model
Cheers, yeah this is what I was worried about, probably with a lot of swearing. Any chance you know the name/number of your model? Or a link to one, even a picture would help, I assume when I do take it off I'll find some crumbling rubber gasket to replace.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum Phill.

I can鈥檛 help you, plumbing is not one of my skills 馃榿馃, but I am puzzled by your photo of what I think must be a wash basin in th3 bathroom area as I can also see a mirror, but where is the basin?
Cheers Jan, no worries. The sink swivels out of the way over to the toilet for shower as it's a combined area, it generally lives tucked into that curved bit for most of it's life.

Plumbing fixture Sink Bathroom sink Tap Toilet seat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts