Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My campervan was struck along the wing mirror by another van today, and my gas supply seems to have stopped working.

I guess that it might be the collision detection in the regulator, but having looked at it properly for the first time I can't any reset switch. Is there definitely even a collision detection device in this?

Any ideas what might have gone wrong or how to get it started again?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
I'm pretty sure that regulator does not have a crash control device.

What van is it, there are other types of auto shut off used, do you have any switches or lights associated with your gas supply that you are aware of?

·
Premium Member
28,598 Posts
Try another regulator. It's always handy to carry a spare anyway if that's not the case.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
47,099 Posts
I think one of the yellow bits is for a gas engineer to check for leaks on the whole system, I would Google that regulator, in any case, to see what you have for future reference, knowledge is more useful before it all goes wrong.

May sound a bit pedantic (it's what we do) but it Seems is a bit vague, check all appliances to see if you can smell or light them if you can then the regulator is at least partly working.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.