Motorhome Facts Forum banner

Unity Motorhome Special June 6th to 13th

4K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  LadyJ 
#1 ·
Hi all

Anybody booked onto Unity at Brean for the pre Stratford Motorhome Special.

If you havent been before its very good value for money.

We shall be there 6th to 13th June if any of you are going and want to meet up for a natter please post on here.

#6 ·
We have been trying to get Unity Farm to answer their phone for 2 days now...!! We can't make that date but want to book for the other date that they have a Motorhome Special in September but all we get is the answering machine and you have to answer LOADS of questions then you sit back and wait for the phone call that never comes...!
We are going to Weston this w/e so will call into Brean and try our luck at booking in person!! Ana xx

#7 ·
Unity

Drummer old boy :lol: There is a motothome show at Stratford upon Avon 17th to 19th June but you can camp there from 13th to 20th.

Unity Farm is at Brean nr Weston Super Mare they have a Motorhome Special the week before Stratford where you can camp for £35 including elec for the week, with free entertainment etc.

Is all clear now :lol:

#10 ·
Hi Dave

http://www.hru.co.uk have a look on there.

Yes kid and dogs allowed but you may find you pay a lot more just for the weekend I know some friends of ours paid about £17 per night last year just for the weekend and they were in a tent. The also charge for dogs £2. per dog per night I dont tell about the dogs :lol: The entertainment is usually good think there is country & western on the 10th weekend also there is TJs that has more things going on for the kids adults allow as well :lol:

If you want any more details pm me
Jacquie

#11 ·
LadyJ894 said:
Hi Dave

http://www.hru.co.uk have a look on there.

Yes kid and dogs allowed but you may find you pay a lot more just for the weekend I know some friends of ours paid about £17 per night last year just for the weekend and they were in a tent. The also charge for dogs £2. per dog per night I dont tell about the dogs :lol: The entertainment is usually good think there is country & western on the 10th weekend also there is TJs that has more things going on for the kids adults allow as well :lol:

If you want any more details pm me
Jacquie
Thanks Jacqui, after posting I just realised that Brean is in Somerset (DUUH!) :oops:.... and nowhere near Stratford! We can't take Kirsty out of school for a week according to SWMBO, :roll: and it's impractical to travel so far just for a weekend :cry:
Another time eh!

M&D :)

#13 ·
M&D

Never mind Dave are you going to Stratford? and wot you going to do with Kirsty when you go swanning round Europe :lol: and can I come with you please

Callopie

I think its about £3 per person per night extra but you would have to check with them

#19 ·
Unity

Hi Richard & Mary

Dont know why you have been having problems getting Unity Ive never had any got straight through and spoke to people not answer machine. What time of day are you ringing? and what number are you ringing. 01278 751235 e.mail admin@hru.co.uk. Fax.01278 751539. I shouldnt think you would have any problem if you just turned up as friends of ours did last year and they got on ok plenty of room there its a very big site.

If you have any problems pm me and ill give you Pauls mobile no. Hes the chappie that does the motorhome thingys for that week

#21 ·
Unity

Hi R&M

Well perceverance paid of in the end :lol: What field are you booked onto we are on the Green field, most people get booked on the yellow field but it gets very cramped on there as it is a bit nearer to the attractions so thats why we go for the Green bit more space to spread out :lol:

Look forward to seeing you there

#23 ·
Unity

Oh Goody Callopie will we get to see you this time? what field are you booked onto. At this rate we will soon have enough for a rally of our own :lol:

3 of us booked on Unity anybody else fancy it?

If you are looking for us we will be on the Green field in the P88 Pot Swift Gazelle F61

Attachments

#25 ·
Unity

Well we managed to park up at Unity with Richard of Richard and Mary behind us and Gentrace next to us and we caught Callopie on the yellow field. The weather was great and we had a smashing time. Well some of us did in more ways than one. I managed to fall of me bike and bashed both me knees at the start of the week and Ally Gentrace's lady wife broke her wrist at the end of the week. But all in all it was a good week. Will probally do it all again in September after Shepton Show anybody else comming? we promise its not catching the accident thing :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.