Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a seen a potential van but Ebay have blocked me somehow, I am sick of sending them messages.

Will someone contact the seller and ask for his number please as he hasn't put one on. Why do people do that?

It is a 52 plate model in Towcester.

Many thanks

Paul.

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have got in touch.

That's the starting price, bugger, he is looking at £25000 and they are looking for another van, a new one, been offered £25000 by a dealer but that is px for a new Hymer.

I am still interested at £25000 though. Can't get down tomorrow we have family commitments.

Anybody live near Towcester?

Paul.

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Paul

Please give us a link to the advert.

Ken's and my heads might have some comments to make to help.

Geoff
Hi Geoff

Crap at links, its the first one on the list when you look at ebay Niesmann&Bischoff Arto. Let me know what you think, its silver in colour, he cleans it fastidiously he says and it is covered all the times its not in use, brand new fridge freezer, cab windows fine, shower tray fine, no leaks in garage.

Although regarding the cab windows, quite a few have said'' Mine are fine and when I have got there one side has blown'' Same with the shower tray, cracks found when they said it was fine.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Don't get hung up over the shower tray Paul.
I replaced the tray on mine and it's nothing to be scared of, hard work getting the PU adhesive off with a chisel but it's well within the capabilities of the average DIY person.

Reactions: coppo

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its a good bargaining point though Ken, yes I will be able to sort most of the stuff out.

Sounds a nice van this one, silver in colour not white, hard to tell that from the photos.

Its got a hab air con, I bloody hate them but easily changeable for a nice heki.

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes that's one question, he said his wife wanted a larger fridge freezer, there was nothing wrong the old one. I know what I would have said to my wife had she said this:laugh:

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Yes that's one question, he said his wife wanted a larger fridge freezer, there was nothing wrong the old one. I know what I would have said to my wife had she said this:laugh:
And my wife said exactly the same when we bought ours, it's the biggest negative point on that version of the Arto.
I even managed to find a second hand fridge freezer for her but then found it wouldn't fit through the door so I had to sell it on again. :surprise:

·
Premium Member
13,341 Posts
Hi Geoff

Crap at links, its the first one on the list when you look at ebay Niesmann&Bischoff Arto. Let me know what you think, its silver in colour, he cleans it fastidiously he says and it is covered all the times its not in use, brand new fridge freezer, cab windows fine, shower tray fine, no leaks in garage.

Although regarding the cab windows, quite a few have said'' Mine are fine and when I have got there one side has blown'' Same with the shower tray, cracks found when they said it was fine.
Paul

I am crap too as I have searched eBay and can only find Arto model toys.

Can you give me the eBay listing number and I can try to reference that.

Geoff

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
47,099 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.