Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just smashed side window of my new Autosleeper Symbol and wonder if anyone knows of someone in the Almeria area who can do a good temporary repair. We are planning to be travelling for another 9 weeks and need something that can be a suitable repair till we get back to the UK. I have been told that there is someone in Albufiera but we wont be getting there for a while yet.
I hope someone out there can help...
Regards Barbara

·
Rest In Peace Mike, 1944-2017.
14,576 Posts
Hi

No one seems to know...or maybe they did not see your post.

I wonder if anyone around this evening knows the answer?

Mike

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
On the N340 through Murcia there are some camper sales sites may be they might be able to help. A main dealer in Murcia or Almeria city may be able to help.

Andy

·
Registered
129 Posts
There are two places in the paseo Maritimo in Algerciras that can repair your windscreen. They are very good and I am sure that they can help you. The place is situated halfway along the port road on the right hand side you can see it from the road, opposite is the port of Algeciras. They are both near each other. Algecrias may be a bit of a distance but you can try.

Good luck

Joe

·
Vendor
1,395 Posts
CampoGlass on 0034 [thats Spain] 902502584 depots all along coast.

They sourced fiitted windowscreen on my Unimog within 2 days......Merc dealer wanted 2 weeks just to have the screen delivered.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry not to reply until now - Since posting my query I have had trouble with accessing the internet. I have made a temporary repair which seems to be holding up at the moment but your ideas will be helpful if the repair doesnt last out.
many thanks for your help
BB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.