Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one put the link to this funny Video on the Forum.
Only managed to see half of it.
Army spoof of 'Is this the way to amarillo?'
Regards
Julie

·
Premium Member
6,271 Posts
I would imagine that it has been removed otherwise the server would take a pounding and down would go the MODs computers again.

peedee

·
Rest In Peace Mike, 1944-2017.
8,670 Posts
Hi Julie

here it is ....but its big , 51.5 Meg high quality video...I can see why the MOD server crashed if every Army family was trying to download it:

http://www.twobeds.com/armadilllo.wmv

Good fun to watch......great to see the army lads keeping a sense of humour after being lumbered with a cr*p job to do job.

Mike

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Hi Mike(spykal), good find mate, I must be getting rusty. I tried for quite a while last night when Julie asked, gave up in the end.

If it helps anyone that would want to keep a copy on their computer, open Skycals link, place cursor over Amarillo, right click " safe target as" then safe to your doc's or wherever. Not sure it speeds up the download, but if you want to show it again to someone simply click the saved copy and it's there instantly.

Dave(M&D), that link is a whole lot faster, quality isn’t as good, but saves 8 mins download time even on broadband, nice one mate.

MHS...Rob :D

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
It is amazing to see these guy's having fun, I just can't get over how young some of them are.

That vid must be of great comfort to a lot of families in the UK, just imagine seeing one of your family on there.

Excellent video, all stars in my mind.

MHS...Rob :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
peedee said:
I would imagine that it has been removed otherwise the server would take a pounding and down would go the MODs computers again.

peedee
My servers have been taking a pounding...I think between the two servers I've used I peaked at 170mbit/sec....that's about 400 - 500 concurrent downloads :)

Maybe the MOD should employ me, although I don't think my rifle skills are as good :wink:

·
Rest In Peace Mike, 1944-2017.
8,670 Posts
Twobeds said:
Hope you're all enjoying it, it's a great video :)

- Twobeds.com admin
Hi Twobeds

Thanks for hosting the video and sorry to increase the bandwith used with all us lot hammering away at your server........ hope that you get a some interest returned from any folks who need web hosting.

Mike
P.S.
What a great nickname for a motorhome user "twobeds" ....wish I had though of that...we only have two beds :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.