·
Premium Member
27,777 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: GMJ

·
Premium Member
27,777 Posts
You don't get a garden shed in UK for that price Kev.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
27,777 Posts
Eggzackery.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts
Handy pad...................................................... €750k.

(540) Vidéo drone Château de Saint-Elix-Le-Château - YouTube

Ray.

My word that's a smart looking place Ray. We used to watch DIY at the Chateau (or some such name) on TV and were staggered by how cheap some of the properties were but I reckon on most of them you needed the same amount of dosh available to conduct repairs etc....unless you were Dick Strawbridge who no doubt got the TV company to pay for most of his :)

Reactions: raynipper

·
Premium Member
27,777 Posts
Yes G. Strawbridge and his wife made a good business out of Channel4 and their TV connections.
There are so many vast old chateaux available to renovate after one enthusiastic buyer after another ran out of funds.
We have friends near Brix who have a successful business entertaining various drama groups but little progress of restoration is evident.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
27,777 Posts
I wonder why I get promotions like this.................................... ?

Swing into Christmas... aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia with 5 star Balmoral Hotel stay

Saturday 10th December 2022
Priced at £499 + vat pp

An exclusive evening of fine dining and music on board the Royal Yacht Britannia with overnight stay at an Balmoral 5 star hotel

Ray.

·
Premium Member
9,685 Posts

Swing into Christmas... aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia with 5 star Balmoral Hotel stay

Priced at £499 + vat pp

An exclusive evening of fine dining and music on board the Royal Yacht Britannia with overnight stay at an Balmoral 5 star hotel

Ray.
Oooo..let us know how you get on with that Ray :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
27,777 Posts
We are already booked for Christmas. Well on the list anyway but 2200km away.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #791 ·
Yes G. Strawbridge and his wife made a good business out of Channel4 and their TV connections.
There are so many vast old chateaux available to renovate after one enthusiastic buyer after another ran out of funds.
We have friends near Brix who have a successful business entertaining various drama groups but little progress of restoration is evident.

Ray.
Gosh and gadzooks, you have friends :D :D

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #792 ·

Priced at £499 + vat pp

Ray.
They think you might have the £750k stashed away.

781 - 800 of 841 Posts