Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,018 Posts
If you mean Camping Vilanova Park at Vilanova I La Geltru, as I recall its quite a nice site but has many statics on it and could be a bit noisy in peak season. A bus from the entrance runs into town.

Both Eurocamp and keycamp have pitches there, check out Eurocamp >here< for more info.

peedee

·
Registered
607 Posts
We stayed there for 2 months last year (October November) and used camping cheques
Its great if your a cat lover as they are everywhere.
Most of the pitches are covered in shade so not so good in November.
The toilets and showers were excellent with plenty of hot water.
There is only one place you can get drinking water which is by the shop and all the rest are salty.

·
Registered
48 Posts
We stayed there last autumn. It has great facilities save for the water point already mentioned. You can also have a bit of a stroll to empty your toilet and grey water unless you are close to the disposal point.

You can "rent" a tap so as to use the water point at your pitch, I can't remember what this rental was, save that it was not cheap but probably worth it if staying for a while.

The train into Barcelona costs about 5 euro and the bus down to the station from the campsite is about 1.5 euro.

Gilroy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.