Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all from me (Andrew) 8O and my better half Deb :D

We bought our Autosleeper Trident (95) from Spinney a few months ago and love every minute of it. I have a perminant grin when I chug along (the van is called Chuggalugs btw). I have a fair few questions bursting to get out so get your thinking caps on hee hee!! :wink:

We mainly use Chuggs for weekend waking expoditions in Snowdonia etc and have just come back from the Brecons. We try and use the CL's as much as possible with the ocational wild camping.

Anyway, good to meet you all in advance.

Andrew

· Registered
99 Posts
Welcome !

Why the big grin when Chagalug takes you to Snowdonia ? Mine's called Blodwen and she's in hysterics, especially when she passes all those North Wales Police speed cameras on the A55.

I'll have to quiz you on the wild spots in the hills up north, as I've found that the parking at Ogwen and Pen-y-Pass and those places now all have height barriers ?

· Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the site Apasher. You're not far from me (Oswestry)
The Autosleepers Owners Club (ASOC) seems to be worth joining for contacts re spares etc. Only had my Frisky (1989 conversion on a Transit) for 3 months but been away twice.

Love that site Dodger, have bookmarked it for ref. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.