Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Above speaks for itself, Found it once-didn'twrite it down, now hunting again. Why did they have to mess with XP's layout of Word :cry: It was so much simpler. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
11,158 Posts
SOry I cannit help you but luckily I am a god spellar so don't need won. 8)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vista Spellcheck

So am I ussually! but I am knocking out a blog for the Club newsletter, if they accept it. Ways and means though- I shall save it on my ticking stick(SanDisk) and transfer it to the XP. :) Solved the Trojan problem by the way, did a system restore to earlier date and found AVG 'red' in several functions, corrected that and back on the old Acer-no probs -touch wood!!
Thanks for all your help.
Wendy

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
If you mean you're using Word 2007, click on the tab for review along the top of the screen.

Lesley

·
Registered
658 Posts
Select Review Tab
Left hand most icon (in the proofing group) is the spell check button.

Also: if you look at the top right corner, you will see a question mark in a circle.
This is the help function. It'll tell you pretty much everything you need to know.

Given a chance to get used to it, I find the new WORD to be vastly superior to the old one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.