Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,514 Posts
No chance we could just sell them I suppose. :( I will pass it on to my circle of friends but no can do this end - my pain threshold is not what it used to be.

· Registered
6,514 Posts
It's just dawned on me that it is unlikely I would get a woman who cares for me the way the missus does, is always there to get me out the **** and for reasons totally beyond me, loves me more than I really deserve. Plus, what the hell would I do with a nympho - I would be dead in 24 hours.

So I have decided not to send off any emails as Ithis posting has made me realise what I have even though she drives me mad now and again.

· Registered
6,514 Posts
Red0ne said:
Pusser

now that is crawling of the highest order......................just tell it like it is

got to go, she who must be obeyed has called me.............
I think that is worth at least one brownie point. 8)

· Registered
6,514 Posts
Don't think she's likely to get me a leg of lamb - maybe a bowl of salad in a futile attempt to get my weight down. Not sure if she wants me to lose weight for health reasons of to make more space in the house.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.