Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to motothoming and i am looking for a site to go to this weekend for my husband and i and our 10 year old son.
I would like a bar/ restaurant and some entertainment for our son. Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
845 Posts
hi hymer
we went to a caravan club site in the lake district last year , had a good games room but no pub , was in the north east near a market town ,sorry cant remember the name but you could search their site.
theres also an outdoor persuits place right next door where you can drive quads and drive diggers and stuff, i didnt have time to have a go :(
cheers
kenny+stella

·
Registered
234 Posts
Try the Camping & Caravanning Club Site at Keswick. No Pub etc., but so close to the town it does not matter. The site is on the shores of derwent Water. A very busy site so you may need to book. You can book on line.
where ever you go have a great time. we are new to MH's and do not regret a moment...................................................so far :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.