Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Feel like I have a split personality now, not sure who I am or where I am anymore :?

Oh well guess it will all be sorted soon :)

But own up who has got my set of Spanners :twisted:

·
Registered
980 Posts
:oops: Helen - I'm not the only one to feel strange then..?!! OMG - I often feel strange..!! LOL - hope everyone find their way here..! Ana xxx Even if I am a different person now - no longer gitanarosa but GypsyRose!! Ana xxx

·
Vendor
12,382 Posts
lol doesnt take you lot long to find the new site im working on :?

anyways this is only partially done as you can see, I intend to find a much prettier theme for the site design today.

I spent hours remaking all the forums as before.

I'll start adding mods as before now that people have found this site :)

But bear with me this is going to be a slow gruelling process for all concerned, especially me !!!

If you posted anything on the old site that u think was good, usefull information then please replicate it to this forums, as i am taking worst case scenario that wont retrieve anything from the 2 drives that got sent off.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Great to see motorhome facts again even though its a bit different. Had trouble re regsitering but think its ok now, only hope my password works next time I go to use it. I had already changed it and then it wasn't recognised. Still I seem to be here now!!! :D No avatar yet though, wouldn't accept the one on my desktop! will have to look for the one on the laptop maybe that was smaller!
rita

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.