Motorhome Facts Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basia happened to be looking out of the window when a Carthago Tourer (NL) pulled into Shell across the road.

We have not seen an 'A' Class of that quality in the 4 years I have been here.

I had to dash over for a chat and a look round. Being Dutch they spoke good English. I offered them a water fill and dump but they did not need it.

I cannot easily get to see anything like that here and Carthago are on my horizon. It is only 2 years old and he bought it with 25,000km and has MPLM of 4250kg with a payload of over 1000kg.

It has twin beds over the garage, convertible into double, using a slide-out section. I also liked the fact that the toilet/shower are integrated with a shower door - we both agreed that separating them on opposite sides of the MH is a waste of space.

They had a Hymer before and said the Carthago is superior in quality.

He was so lucky that there were witnesses around, and anyway I forgot to take my gun.:surprise::laugh:

Soooo Jealous!

Geoff

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
I,m not so sure everyone thinks they are superior in quality, carthago's have had some terrible reports on the German wonhmobilforum.

We have been looking at one for sale hence the reason I researched, although we are still tempted by it.

Paul.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.