Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts
Yes we have passed a dozen café/restaurants with outside seating and all doing a roaring trade despite the cutting wind.
It will need to warm up before I sit outside and then I don't want to be crowded either.

Ray.
Well, we did have rain and thunder before the picture was taken. We only went really to support the couple that run our village auberge and thank them for still being here. :smile2:

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts
Today's excitement - OWLCH!

OWLCH! - St-Auvent does not have too much traffic but this is not a good place for a young owl to sit. Where did he come from? We put him in the alcove above but he came down again, So ended in a box awaiting wildlife expert advice being arranged by the house owner.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts
A bit short notice - but......

WEMBLEY TICKETS....
England v Scotland
Friday 18th June 2021
Kick Off 8pm

One of my mates has spare two tickets in a corporate box for the England v Scotland game. He paid £300 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his Covid 19 postponed wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.
It's at Reading Registry Office, at 2.30pm. The bride's name is Moira, she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.

Sent from my padded cell

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts
I always take a camera or phone when going in our garden. This morning I went to do some basic pruning. Cut a twig and saw these caterpillars. Posted a snap on Entomologie France Facebook page and was informed they were Chenille de Phalera (la bucéphale). A moth that has a big downturned head giving it its common name which means Ox Head. It is also famous as the name of Alexander the Greats horse. Brings to life my gardening :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts
There have to be SOME upsides to gardening! Don't get me wrong, I love to SEE a nice garden. But I have zero interest in the work required to produce one.
I tend to agree :smile2: I'm not keen on gardening but I love being in the garden. For me to plant something is a death sentence for the poor plant.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts