Motorhome Facts Forum banner
161 - 169 of 169 Posts

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
I have finished Zero Day so I must have enjoyed it, I skipped a couple of chapters towards the end, to much useless information, I´ve got enough of that tucked in my brain already. Now going to try a Scott Mariani, I have read a few of his books, but can´t remember the titles.

· Premium Member
2017 Hymer Exsis-i 504
13,720 Posts
I finally finished The Other Boleyn Girl (good read), also The Girl in Room 14 by Carol Drinkwater (not great). Now trying The Girl who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson - I realise there's, a bit of a thing going on about girls there!

Not sure about this as I've forgotten everything about his 1st in the trilogy but I really don't want to re-read that. I'll see how it goes.

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
I have just rediscovered a book I was half way through a little while ago, had to reread a couple of chapters to remind myself what it‘s about.
A study in stone ( the Devonshire mysteries book 1 ) by Michael Campling.

· Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
I'm getting some good traction with my afternoon book at the moment: The Mabinogion, which is a collection of Welsh myths and legends which was written many 00's of years ago.

I am coming towards the end of Inca Gold by Clive Cussler which is my night time book on the Kindle. gripping stuff as always.

· Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Miracle Cure by Harlan Coben at the moment. It is irritating me a bit because he uses two names for each character, or so it seems. Sometimes they are John and in the next bit they are Smith! I struggle, nowadays, with some writers and their characterisation without adding to my woes :(

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
Miracle Cure by Harlan Coben at the moment. It is irritating me a bit because he uses two names for each character, or so it seems. Sometimes they are John and in the next bit they are Smith! I struggle, nowadays, with some writers and their characterisation without adding to my woes :(
The last book I read had two characters in, Dan & Alan, I kept forgetting which one was which. Did you think Zero day was purposely drawn out in the end to fulful a certain amount of pages Pat.

· Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
For my night-time reading on Kindle, I just finished Inca Gold by Clive Cussler and have started The Bourne Sanction by Robert Ludlum. I think this is the 6th Bourne book in the series.

· Premium Member
18,566 Posts
I started a new book The Simple Truth another by Davids Baldacci (I have a few of his books) the trouble is I am concentrating on The Bridge on Netflix to listen to the German language and am surprised how much I am understanding, so I am only managing to read a dozen or so pages each night before I fall asleep, this could take a while to finish :(

161 - 169 of 169 Posts