Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Premium Member
8,705 Posts
I have a habit, lately, of falling asleep at about 9pm. I missed, therefore, most of the submarine one. Chris just watches what comes up in front of him so if the channel was on the wrong one for Ridley Road then he missed it so cannot fill me in next week (assuming I stay awake for it). Strictly Come Dancing is a must for me :)

· Premium Member
8,705 Posts
I normally hate anything based on "celebrities" so I am surprised I have stuck with it. Just nice to have something joyful on the telly I suppose? Daughter took me to a live show once but, for a long time, it ruined it for me. Memory has faded now so I am back to enjoying it.

· Premium Member
8,705 Posts
Glad we are not the only ones to notice that there has to be a gay person or black person in every programme. They can cover two for one if the black person is a woman and gets a meaty part.

Fed up with the One Show lately. Is Alex Jones going to leave? They keep trialling people who stare at the auto cue so hard they look wooden. I notice Alex Jones was standing in a radio show the other day. Surely she is not that desperate for money? She only just had her third baby so where is she finding the time (and energy)?

· Premium Member
8,705 Posts
Wasn't it dire on mainstream tv last night? :( We ended up watching an old detective one with Martin Shaw in it. I love him. It was a bit un pc compared to modern drama but well acted. Have I mentioned that he lives near me? I had to give him the drugs that his dog needed, once, at the vets. He came in the waiting room with his motorcycle helmet on and did not take it off. He is absolutely paranoid about being recognised. Not that I blame him. He is a big animal lover and is patron of a nearby rescue centre.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts