Motorhome Facts Forum banner
441 - 460 of 526 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Fiat Ducato Ace Siena 2.2 100 Multijet, Keighley, Still in Gods County.
46,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #442 ·
Nowt worth watching tonight.

I used to love watching documentaries, but I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed one or watched the whole way through, they all seem to be full of supposition and conjecture, & few real facts they also seem now to have celebs on giving their own opinions based on nothing at all really.

·
Premium Member
8,466 Posts
Same here Kev. Even Casualty is rubbish now. Not into Game Shows. Don't like "silly" comedy. As you say the documentaries are all rubbish and designed to get a certain point across. The only thing I look forward to is East Enders. The acting is very good, I think, even if the story lines are rubbish sometimes. I suppose they have to cater for all tastes. Whatever happened to Wellard?

·
Premium Member
46,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #444 ·
Oh no Pat, not stenders, cannot abide it "Pat'll go mard" Corrie likewise, I used to watch Emmerdale it being local and initially very good but it's full of offcumdens now and boring as watching paint dry, why does there have to be a bloody calamity every week to make them watchable.

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
We finished watching Noughts and Crosses on iPlayer last night. Only 4 episodes in the last series. We found it to be very good watching.

·
Premium Member
46,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #447 ·

·
Premium Member
46,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #448 ·

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
We started Series 3 of Hidden last night. I had downloaded it to come away with but it can be found on iPlayer.

It's surprising for us to watch cop/crime drama series but we really got into the first 2 series.

·
Premium Member
46,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #450 ·
One for silly buggers

I missed this one, might be on catchup too.

bbc 3 tonight might be worth a look at, David Beckham into the unknown.

·
Premium Member
46,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #451 ·

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
We started watching a new series last night that I downloaded before we came away from the BBC - Hidden Assets. It looks good after the first episode. Its based in the ROI and Belgium and is a drama that, so far, is about cops/organised crime and drug and diamond smuggling.

Reactions: raynipper

·
Premium Member
28,190 Posts
Sadly for the last 10 days we (I) have had to endure gardening programs all night. Next it will be cooking and Tennis.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
28,190 Posts
Not got any I play gubbins and even with a VPN can't be bothered. But I don't have the last word on remotes. I now regret explaining how it worked. :unsure:

Ray.

·
Premium Member
28,190 Posts
This weeks Click on BBC News Channel had an item about DOG ID via 'nose' app. Pat.

Ray.

·
Premium Member
46,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #459 ·

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: raynipper
441 - 460 of 526 Posts