Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, we've had the worst thing...

Now what's the best thing about your motorhome? :D

I'd have to say our best thing would be our trusty motorhome hasn't yet broken down in nearly one and a half year of travelling full time, (yet!) and it has lots of storage for all our souveniers!

Also like the large garage, as it keeps Dave's screwdrivers out of my kitchen drawers! lol

How about you?

What's the best thing about your motorhome?

Julie

·
Premium Member
13,217 Posts
The view though the mirrors as we travel south away from Calais. :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
The fixed bed.
After making our old "U" shaped lounge into a bed AROUND the boss (she, having over-indulged in Birthday celebratory Pop - and I had had a drop or two also!!!) I vowed NEVER AGAIN!!!
Roger

(Why hasen't this shown my photo?)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Rear wheel drive
SO jealous!! :lol:

I guess the best thing about our current van is that is a manageable size (7.25m). We can get it in double spaces in carparks and under most bridges. It means that we are really flexible and can take it pretty much anywhere our friends with cars can - except multi-storey carparks of course :wink:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
The colour scheme, when I was looking for vans decided that this model was the right one for me, but really did not like the colour scheme of it, but decided if I could not live with it then I could always change it in the future. I didn't see this van until going to pick her up and to my great joy when I got there she had an altenative green based colour scheme which I love :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
The freedom to just get up and go :D No booking hotels, being able to move to a different location each day, sightseeing without having to go back to 'base'! :lol: Meeting like minded people at shows, rallies and on the road. I could go on but I just need to pop outside and smile at her - aaaah :D

Karen & Bill

·
Registered
373 Posts
The best thing...................................

Firstly, the cost!
£500 to buy, £125 to get through MOT, that means less than a grand to get motorhoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

The size, ok, it's small but size isn't everything!! :oops:

The FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
452 Posts
After having a couple of rather dodgy conversions I'd have to say that the best thing about this one is the insulation - if we've had even a bit of sun during the day the van stays warm till bed time, even if it's blowing a gale outside (as it just has been :lol: )

-H

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.