Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, 8)

Great to be back!

Thought it might be interesting to find out if there's anything you don't like about your current motorhome....

With our Euromobil, it's the electronic blind! It's been nothing but a pain since we bought the motorhome, and has broken several times!

Does anything annoy you about your motorhome?

Regards

Julie

· Registered
12,963 Posts
The mirrors over the sink in the bathroom ! They are big, on 2 walls and at 90deg to each other and they give the oddest reflection. I find it quite hard to do my hair in there and when I first go in am left wondering who the person reflected back is.

They do give a good feeling of space in the area though.

G

· Registered
1,979 Posts
malc. I know what you mean, we have a dog, but the van we chose happened to have laminate flooring, a godsend in the wet. The carpets would have been ruined by now if we had them.

The worst thing I suppose about our van is that we are both vertically challenged and when standing in the shower room to use the drop down basin, its too high. I keep meaning to make a platform to fit the showertray.

· Premium Member
10,297 Posts
Hi Julie, good to see you back, i'll bet you've been very busy mopping Dave's fevered brow :roll:

I dislike my waste water tank, its pathetically small (38ltrs), externally mounted and unwinterised, the waste pipe is also too thin, with a stupid little tap on the end and takes ages to drain..

pj

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
peejay said:
Hi Julie, good to see you back, i'll bet you've been very busy mopping Dave's fevered brow :roll:

I dislike my waste water tank, its pathetically small (38ltrs), externally mounted and unwinterised, the waste pipe is also too thin, with a stupid little tap on the end and takes ages to drain..

pj
Hi Peejay,

Yes lovely to have things running again, poor Dave has been working like a mad man! lol. All been worth it though, we're chuffed on how quickly things have come together again - and of course it helps having such great support from all the lovely members! :wink:

P.S Your waste tank does sound a bit pants!! lol :lol:

Julie

· Registered
1,680 Posts
The cocktail cabinet, have utilised the bottle holder as a parking place for the extinguisher, and keep the bread box and biscuits on the shelves as they are quite deep, but do wish it had a solid door !

· Registered
44 Posts
Blimey that's a tricky one! We've not had many problems with the rollerblind, but we have one hell of a list of niggles..

Worst has to be trying to clean the place; there are loads of little gaps you can't get a hoover into and places only cleanable with cotton buds which really winds me up :evil:

Other issues include lack of storage space, no laundry, having to fill up with water every 3 days, little rivets in the cupboards, oven doesn't go hot enough for pizza... could go on but do need to sell the van soon :lol:

· Registered
2,601 Posts
:D You might not believe me? But the worst thing about my new (old) motorhome (30ft) is it's not Big enough. My old one had basement storage (this has not) and I can't find room to fit everything in. :oops:

· Registered
461 Posts
Being vertically challenged, it would have to be our cooker, all Germans must be over 6 foot and we aint...........still the wife perseveres and her burns will heal 8O 8O

Oh..............same as dodger........the rattles

Paul

· Premium Member
1,353 Posts
Now let me think :?: :?: :?:

Still thinking :?: :?:

Still thinking :?:

Yeh just thought,
dont like the look of the wheels. :(

:idea: Must get some Alloys (anyone got any 16in Fiat alloys for sale) :)

Oh and the fact that i cannot use it everyday (Yet) :x :x

Frank

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Worst has to be trying to clean the place; there are loads of little gaps you can't get a hoover into and places only cleanable with cotton buds which really winds me up
Hi Ben & Lizzie,

Just guessing here... but i don't suppose that awkward place to clean that is only cleanable with a cotton bud would be the groove of the showers sliding door would it??? 8O :lol: lol!

If it is..that annoys me too!! The shower doors (behind the sink side) are also very fiddly!

Julie

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.