Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
9,001 Posts
Last two nights on the Exeter Racecourse CMC site, only about 10-15% occupied.

Now at the CMC Hillhead site at Brixham, only 40 units present, really odd to see it so empty.

Reactions: terencepaul

· Premium Member
9,001 Posts
Thanks Penquin

We are regular visitors to Hillhead so know the area well. Due to Covid the higher ferry to Dartmouth are only taking contactless payments, and as the pedestrian fare is 70p they are not collecting it at present. So pedestrians go free.

We parked at Kingswear Marina, walk up alongside the railway line to the higher ferry. Crossed over and Had a couple of pints at the Floating Bridge pub on the Dartmouth side. First since last summer, sooooo nice to sit in the sunshine and put the world to rights with my mate who is also staying at Hillhead. The women went off to the Dart Marina Hotel next door for some wine !

Reactions: Tony Maris

· Premium Member
9,001 Posts
As an Englishman of a certain age I would prefer to catch the bus from Dartmouth to Slapton (free of charge).
Not the nicest of roads but arguably better than the road from Slapton to Plymouth.

Gordon
I have my bus pass, Mrs P doesn't get hers until October :wink2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.