Motorhome Facts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Russek Boxer manual, this claimed to cover up to 2006 but seems to be for an earlier model and is very sketchy; a Haynes Peugeot 206 manual and a Haynes Partner Manual, the engines looked nothing like mine; a hookey CD off eBay which was a complete rip-off as most of the pages were just headers (I know, serves me right!). So where can I get accurate info please? I want to drain the fuel filter (undid a white plastic screw but nothing came out), and where on earth is the clutch reservoir?
I would also like to know in what order to bleed the brakes.
Can anyone help please?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hi,
Has yours not got a cable operated clutch? also the fuel filter will probably be pressurised so take care. You could possibly go into your nearest Peugeot main agent with your van registration number and they may be able to help but don't hold your breath, my 2001 boxer was to old to be on their database........they said :roll: (I wanted info on clutch adjustment), I phoned the number on the russek website when I ordered my manual, you could try phoning them if you think yours is wrong,
best of luck,
Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, as a last resort I will have to throw myself on the mercy of the Peugeot dealership.
wrt the clutch, definitely hydraulic, a pipe runs from where the pedal disappears up to behind the trim, rather crudely down over the carpet and goes through the floor to the slave cylinder.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hi,
I THOUGHT (probably wrongly) that the boxer was facelifted in 2001 and then replaced in 2006 by the X250 with the leaky scuttle etc. etc. It sounds as if your van is an early X250? type, you'll have to go to your Peugeot dealer to find out for certain, he should be able to check by using your registration number,
Regards,
Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.